Supersonic Websites is owned by Crisp Apple Web Design. This privacy statement explains how the Crisp Apple Web Design collects, stores, uses and shares your personal information.
We may update this privacy statement from time to time, for example to reflect changes to the Privacy Act, so feel free to check in again occasionally to see what might have changed.
This statement was last updated in November 2021.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Data profile regarding your online behaviour on our website.
- Information you supply to us for the purpose of providing you with a project estimate
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To customise our website according to your online behaviour and personal preferences.
- To provide you a project estimate
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
We use third party providers to store and process our data. This means that the personal information we hold may be transferred to, or accessed from, countries other than New Zealand. We take all reasonable steps to ensure the personal information we collect is protected against loss, unauthorised access and disclosure or any other misuse.
Cookies are small text files that are placed in your browser by the websites you visit. They are widely used to help users navigate websites efficiently, to perform certain functions on the sites, and/or to provide site owners with information about how their sites are used.
We also use tracking cookies with the Google web analytics tool to analyse web traffic data to improve our services.
Most web browsers will allow you to set some control over cookies in your browser settings. This includes deleting them from your browser or disabling them altogether. If you do choose to set your browser to disable all cookies, this may affect your ability to use some of the features on our site.
To learn more about cookies and how you can manage them in your web browser, visit: www.allaboutcookies.org
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. Feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to update your details or remove your information from our database.
We will only use and share personal information where necessary to carry out the functions for which we collected it, or if required by law